Forum Administration

JOIN on our community
Forum Administration

JOIN on our community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inL2World Site

Transfer skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnAkYn
L2World Vagabond

Number of posts : 6
Level : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:01 am

GM any ETA about fixing Transfer skills... i did a shilien saint and i dont hav holy pomanders... :S
Back to top Go down
JoHnNyY
Admin
Admin
JoHnNyY

Number of posts : 188
Level : 93
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:18 am

AnAkYn wrote:
GM any ETA about fixing Transfer skills... i did a shilien saint and i dont hav holy pomanders... :S
transfer skills are working, you will got 4 holy pomander at 3rd class and transfer skills avaible only on healer class if you switch skills will desappair
Back to top Go down
https://l2world.forumotion.com
AnAkYn
L2World Vagabond

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm

In my opinion its a bit unfair, if is a stack sub we already dont have stack in armor... at least we should have all skills stack including transfer(its a new option from garcia/epilogue), i think it nop became a OP classe. And with the change of the buffer, loosing the special buffs... (that in my opinion should be all buffs like 1 or 2 hours) half of the players of server ill be boxes because no1 ill want to be se or ee because dont have the transfer skills in a non healer class, rising the lag in server.

And for some reason if a healer switch to another class(learning frogotten scrolls for exemple) it ill lose all the skills forever... at least was what happen to my ee+fighter i lost the pomander and the skill...
Back to top Go down
JoHnNyY
Admin
Admin
JoHnNyY

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

AnAkYn wrote:
In my opinion its a bit unfair, if is a stack sub we already dont have stack in armor... at least we should have all skills stack including transfer(its a new option from garcia/epilogue), i think it nop became a OP classe. And with the change of the buffer, loosing the special buffs... (that in my opinion should be all buffs like 1 or 2 hours) half of the players of server ill be boxes because no1 ill want to be se or ee because dont have the transfer skills in a non healer class, rising the lag in server.

And for some reason if a healer switch to another class(learning frogotten scrolls for exemple) it ill lose all the skills forever... at least was what happen to my ee+fighter i lost the pomander and the skill...

you lose pomenader cause you switch !
Back to top Go down
AnAkYn
L2World Vagabond

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:24 pm

JoHnNyY wrote:

i learned the skill then i switch... i lost the skill, when i switch back ee... no skill and no pomander.

can u stack the transfer skills even after switch?! i ask u this, because all the reasons i told u in the previous post...
Back to top Go down
JoHnNyY
Admin
Admin
JoHnNyY

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

AnAkYn wrote:
JoHnNyY wrote:

i learned the skill then i switch... i lost the skill, when i switch back ee... no skill and no pomander.

can u stack the transfer skills even after switch?! i ask u this, because all the reasons i told u in the previous post...

yes when u switch you lose the skill forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer skills   Transfer skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer skills
Page 1 of 1